Thursday, May 24, 2007

Mini Golf in Tusca Town




The First Biennial Tuscarora Open is well under way in my Lower 40 thanks to Susan Church and her metal sculptures. It is a 9-hole course originally designed to be sort of like a traditional putt-putt course. However, after trying it out we decided it is all Rough, with each hole a minimum of Par 15. Tiger Woods watch out!

A beautiful day in Tusca with much goings-on as all are intensely getting ready for the Open Studio tours this weekend. Susan will be setting up more sculture in my yard; I will be inside with my paintings if I can ever get it all figured out logistically. My working studio space and living arrangement doesn't easily convert to a public show space. Ah well it will be what it becomes.

My most recent map of town, with all Open Studios duly noted as well as recent local updates...Apologies for its horizontal aspect, I can't figure out how to post images that have been rotated yet. Happy times!

No comments: