Wednesday, December 17, 2008

babelfish

more graffiti...
Eva and Preeti, my friends from Finland and India.
a shop window at night, selling religious figures.
Un desfile a la Iglesia de santa dolorosa.
Un nacimiento en el zocalo.
here's a translation tool not to use : babelfish I am not sure how it attached to an email to a friend but she sent me a translation. I certainly never said this in any language. I KNOW my Spanish isn't this bad!!

"not that babelfish work by Spanish, not it use. not to as it were with my mail. that rare, no? and I have much happy that I am and not aya in the cold here. it is more or less 70 degrees here now, and vesti only my blouse and trousers and huaraches. it is good here. I want to live fodder here. I do not have now Japanese but when growing, if so that vivi aya by a time. now only arigato gozaimasu and others faceles phrases. not but. The form, you received? he is ok? I speak soon with you."

Other than that, things are going right along. we are almost finished with our pinatas in class for tomorrow night's posada, I plan on taking pix. there are parades everywhere, papeles cortes everywhere and beautiful lights. My camera is acting up, I spend most of my time recharging it. More later...

No comments: